Monday 9 July 2012

Graduation, Clubs & The start of a challenge

Waking up this morning, I felt refreshed! Today was the day of Lorraine's graduation ceremony. And afterwards, she was taking me out on the town to the local club - Plasma 501.


She tossed her diploma up in the air and sure enough, straight away we both changed into our formal attire and walked straight through the VIP section and up to the bar area to order drinks.


I orderd myself a crazy drink and the bartender didn't seem to care that I wasn't 18 yet. I was only one year off but it didn't matter to him. He even recognised me as being a member of the Moon family. Clearly Jacyi's famous lifestyle had got the rest of us somewhere as I didn't have to pay the full price for my drink!!



We did a LOT of dancing and then went to a different club. Lorraine was determined that we would hit every single club that night!


The second one was The Prosper Room, located just down the road from Plasma 501. Once inside, we did the same thing and headed straight for the bar and dance floor. Unfortunately, the bouncer didn't want us to go any further. Even though we gave them a bribe and then snuck in, we got kicked out. When we did finally get in, the manager announced that it was closing time. In the end, we trudged on home.




Once home, I took a bath, got some food and then headed to bed, knowing that in the morning it would be my 18th birthday and I would officially be a young adult. Lorraine was moving out after that as well and I would probably be moving into my own place, depending on how much money I had. Jimm would probably stay where he was, knowing him. Dad was talking about finding a small place for himself now.


The sparkles surrounded me and I finally grew up to be 18 years old! I couldn't wait to move out, get my own place and be my own person!




Here it is! My own place. Sure, it is just down the street from my old house, but it's nice to be close enough to visit the family.This place is huge though! It has two bedrooms, one bathroom, a balcony, a huge living room and a kitchen area. I managed to buy everything for my house apart from a dining room table, but I'll get that when I can afford it.



Living Room.


Kitchen.


Bathroom.


My bedroom.


Spare bedroom.


So here we are, ready to head out into the world. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life, so I sat down at the computer and had a browse on my favourite forum. I caught up with the latest post from baby challenge mothers. It amazed me how they could do that really. The idea was to give birth to 100 babies, with a different father for each.

I paused and smiled, thinking about how big this place was. I could raise 100 children. They were just smaller versions of me right? And I was family-orientated. I was halfway there already then!

So that's it.
I, Jayda Amari Moon, will do the 100 baby challenge, starting here!

And then my youngest daughter will take on the challenge herself and so on.















4 comments:

  1. Yay for the start of the challenge! Jayda is so pretty. I just hope that she realizes how difficult it will be to raise 100 children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - she's found it a little challenging i would say.
      and omg, isn't she adorable.
      She was born in game as well so I had no control over her looks.
      I knew I wanted her to have red hair and green eyes and just prayed that with her parents (who I made) that she would have those genes and she did! x

      Delete
  2. yeah time to take on the challenge. whooop whoop..

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete