Sunday 20 January 2013

Patch 1.47

So, I haven't been posting recently because my step-dad took my computer apart for some stupid reason and I've literally only just got it back. 

All of my stuff had been deleted so I had to get that back which took 4 whole fricken' days. I went to play Sims and get back on track and it asked me to install the update. 

It wouldn't let me install this (I have to use an administrator password and I don't know it) and kept freezing when I clicked ok and then when I cancelled all that and wanted it to install the update again (thinking 2nd time lucky) it said "You can't open the sims3 launcher while an update is being installed". IT WASN'T INSTALLING THE UPDATE. 

So I restarted my computer thinking it would help. It did. My mum typed in the password for me and it did everything until it came to updating the game (not origin - that was done). It suddenly comes up with this box saying something like "invalid file" and that was it. I tried again - same thing. So I thought fuck it (scuse me!) and went to load the game anyway (my nraas is gone btw so no mods) 

It won't load past 'raking the leaves' or whatever it says.

Has anybody else had issues with this patch? 
Does anybody know what I can do?!! 
:( 

I've been without my computer for 3 weeks now and I just want to plaaaayyy

<3

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix this! :O I'll post a link to you blog on fb and see if other people can figure it out. Hopefully the Moon's can continue to live on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the invalid file problem... You need to get the patch log viewer by Delphy from MTS to see the file that is mucking it up and restore it from the game disc. My file wasn't on the disc so I had to re-install all my games. :c Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! I would definitely help you if I knew how! Hope it gets fixed.

    -Zoe-

    ReplyDelete