Saturday 16 February 2013

This could be the end

So, went on to my computer and it turns out my step-dad took my Internet off me. I went to play the game and it comes up with a message saying that Jayda's file has been deleted. The only person who would have done that is my stepdad.

So yeah, that's it. Unless someone lets me know how to get my game back there's no more challenge. I'm so pissed off and upset. That was the one save I didn't want to lose.

I am actually crying because he has done so much to upset me and now this.


So I'm sorry to those who liked her challenge...

I may start a new one but I don't know.

Bye.

5 comments:

  1. First off, if you don't mind, I'm blaming your stepdad for all of this.

    *pats back* Don't worry someone has to have a way you could get the save back.

    Most importantly, take your time. I really liked Jayda's challenge and would definitely read another one if you chose to do one. But you don't have to! Bye!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame that c*** all you like Zoe! It's his fault.

      I adored doing the challenge and hate that I can't just click on her save file :(

      I don't know where to begin with a system restore though... I don't want it to remove all my stuff and I don't know if I need admin privelleges to do it. X

      Delete
  2. That's horrible!! :O

    I was looking on Facebook and I saw some of the things that some people have mentioned and I like those ideas. You should check into those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, I had a look too and yeah the ideas sound good. No idea where to start with the whole system restore thing and the recycle bin only has a few items in there, but I wouldn't even know what the save was called :/

      Which one do you think is the best idea? X

      Delete
    2. I liked Christy Quinn's ideas about remaking Jayda and just pretending that all of her children grew up and moved out and then continueing the story from there. :P

      Delete