Monday 5 November 2012

Dia De Los Muertos - Babies 14, 15, 16 AND 17!!

 
[ This has nothing to do with the sugar skull by the way, but i'm part Spanish and the title means "Day of the dead" which was appropriate for a Halloween post ;3 ]
 
*NB. Sorryy this is soo late after Halloween - but I had those problems with the computer </3 I'd started the post already but got no pictures so that's what i've been doing <3
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Halloween was just around the corner and Calista and I had spoken about holding a Halloween party in order to a) meet some more challenge mothers, and b) just have an excuse to party really.
 
"Do you need an excuse? Really?"
"Nope. PARTY NIGHT IS EVERY NIGHT!"
I couldn't help but laugh along with my best friend.
 
Some challenge mothers were in the area so Calista phoned round and asked people to come to the party. It was fancy dress; obviously so Calista and I then went shopping for outfits with my daughter Hallie. We found our outfits but wouldn't show each other till the night. Calista then went home to get ready.
 



 
At the house, Hallie and I decorated the living room, moving most of the furniture out the way so that there was floor space for dancing. Part of me wished I had a slightly bigger house so that I could have a party room just for this but at the moment, I couldn't afford one. Fergal and Callie kept asking what was going on and whether they could stay up to which I said no because i'd prepared snacks and sleeping bags in my bedroom with the TV.
They went to bed quickly that evening, having their own mini party upstairs while Austin got put to bed in his room.
 
Hallie and I got changed. Hallie came as her teenage self, stating that nobody else would go as that.
 
 
And I came as a sorceress, in this magnificent dress that Hallie and I had found and added onto.
 
 
First to show up to the party was one of Hallie's friends, Angel Jenner. She came as a cowgirl and screamed yee-haw as she entered the house.
 
 
Calista arrived next, carrying a plate of waffles happily, with challenge mum Ashby Lemi right behind her.
[check out her challenge here!!]
 
 
Calista wore a black and orange dress in the spirit of the season and fake blood sprayed across her face. Ashby came as a gypsy girl and smiled at me, introducing herself.
 
Skye Everard turned up next as a cute looking vampire. Her makeup was done so well!!
[her challenge here!!]


Ande Langly and her mum Della Wriner came together, as frankenstein bride and a mime.
[their challenge here!!]

 
 
Dawn Turner and her son Bradly came next as a skeleton and a tramp.
[challenge here!!]
 
I laughed as they walked in and Bradly winked at me.
 

 
"I was going to be a bunny, but the head made me sweaty and stuffy. And I couldn't see anything."
"Plus, nobody would get to see your pretty face!"
I chuckled, sending them both in to grab some drinks off Hallie.
 
Addy McKnight arrived as a zombie complete with green skin with Loretta and Hallie's boyfriend bringing up the rear as a boy and a nerd. For some reason Loretta decided to bring autumn salad.
[Addy's challenge here!!]




That was everybody, so we all made our way into the 'spooky room', otherwise known as my living rom and got partying.
Calista and I were dancing together when Ashby, Dawn and Della came over giggling.




"What's so funny you lot? Is my dress caught in my knickers?"
Calista - "No babe. You're good."
"Then what is it?"
Dawn - "You two, you can't keep your eyes off each other."
"Who?"
Ashby - "You and Brad."
"Oh come off it guys."
Della - "SNOGFESSTT"
"Shut it you."
I muttered, nudging Della in the ribs.

These girls were now, it seemed my best friends. I may not have known them for that long but a bond had been made and I was so happy to have them in my life. Even if they were being annoying and trying to call Bradly over.

Dawn - "I reckon he could be a challenge father y'know. I could get grandkids."
Della - "More to keep in your dungeon and eat eh Dawnie?"

Dawn and Della chased each other round the house for a while after that laughing and throwing food at each other at every opportunity.





 


The party was going really well, everybody was dancing and having a good time. Then Ande and Skye called Calista over to them and someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey there good lookin'"
"You're a tramp. Anybody looks good next to you."
"Ha. Thanks for the compliment."
"Heh, you're welcome."
"Sooo.... whatchaa doin'?"
"Really? You're asking me that? Surely you have a better chat up line."
"Nope. My face and abs do the chatting up for me baby."

 
I knew he was being deliberately flirty, and I didn't want to say it, but I was really falling for him. Crap.
 
"Do you... I mean... Look, I don't really know how else to say this. But do you want me as a challenge father? I'm pretty scary, I could be a good Halloween father."
I gulped a little. He was... asking me?! I tried to play it cool and chuckled.
"Sure thang. That'd be totally rad."
Yep, I'd failed on the 'cool' scale.
"You're a nutter."

So, we went to the bedroom, and got... busy while my guests enjoyed some booze and dancing.
The guests said their goodbyes around 3am and went to their own homes. Bradly gave me a kiss goodbye and left too. I was on my own to clear up now. Hallie had passed out with her boyfriend in the corner and the kids were fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Baby in the oven!~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallie and her boyfriend Drew Riches were all set to move out together, get married and have children. They had a small private wedding and Hallie quickly became pregnant with the twins; Lola and Lacie. After the deaths of her previous two twins, Hallie was having a hard time coping and fought with Drew over some things. Drew had enough and slept with Annie, Hallie's sister. Annie and Hallie forgave each other but Hallie couldn't forgive Drew and divorced him. Drew ended the relationship with both girls and moved away, leaving Hallie to fend for herself. Lola and Lacie were toddlers now and Hallie had a third child; Lance. Unknown to Hallie or Drew, she was actually pregnant for a fourth time.

Lola got her grandma Riches blonde and pink hair whilst Lance and Lacie got plain blonde hair from Drew.

Calista, Fergal and Austin grew up.
Calista: Lucky, Artistic, Light Sleeper, Loves the outdoors.
She grew up beautifully and loves the colour blue and spending time with her grandma Calista.

 
Fergal grew up too, also loving the colour blue.
Fergal: Angler, Brave, Good, Grumpy.
 
 
Austin grew up into a child (but I forgot to get a picture of him!! D:)
Austin: Artistic, Brave, Loves the outdoors.
 
I gave birth to four beautiful new babies from Bradly Turner.
 
Wednesday Moon (Baby 14)
The only girl of the bunch and a vampire.

 
Gomez (Baby 15)
Not a vampire.
 
 
Fester (Baby 16)
Vampire.

 
Pugsley (Baby 17)
Not a vampire.

 
Thank you to people for letting me use Addy, Calista, Ande, Della, Dawn, Ashby, Skye & Bradly in this post and hopefully in future posts <3
 
And thanks to Dawn Turner for letting me use her son Bradly as the challenge father :D



9 comments:

  1. "My face and abs do the chatting up for me baby" <--- I LOL'd at this line. xD

    Calista's grandchildren are so fricken' beautiful! :') I cannot stop staring at them. *_*

    And I love the name Pugsley. I don't know why but it just makes me laugh.

    That Halloween party was awesome!! The black light in the beginning pictures gave the Halloween set up a cool effect!

    That's cool that you're part Spanish! I'm not, but I'm learning spanish so I knew what the title meant! Woo for me!!!! :D

    Thanks so much for inviting Calista to the Halloween party. And I'm so glad your game has decided to work for you! ^_^

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ What can I say, I'm just a funny person ;)

      I knoow. OMG.
      When Calista Jr. grew up, I was like "woaah. she so pretty"

      Haha, all four names are from The Addams Family ♥
      I was watching it the other day when I was planning this post and I love the name Wednesday so decided that they should be names from that film as a Halloween thing.

      I was going to keep the black lighting going, but it was hurting my eyes ahhaha :L
      I'm so WEAK.

      I'm part Spanish, part Scottish and part Welsh. As well as English obviously. Aha.
      I love the name as it fits and because it's quite beautiful for what it is.

      You're very welcome and omg, I know! <3

      Delete
  2. Awe this was such an awesome post. :D
    "More to keep in your dungeon and eat eh Dawnie?" LOL!!! Love that. xD Hahahahaha
    Thank you for having Bradly in your challenge and I think all of his kids are so cute. :3 Great Chapter. :D

    ~Hailey~
    (aka Dawn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably one of my fav posts - so much happened :D

      Hahaa :') I'm a funny person.

      You're welcome - thank you for letting me <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. Loved!! Lol'd at most parts. And I loved how you used names from the Addams Family which is my favorite movie. Great chapter! :)

    ~Zoe~
    P.S. Yeah it's short, I know, but you see I'm not a person of many words. But I did love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you!
      I don't actually consider myself to be funny to other people, I just laugh at myself ;D
      Ha ha, I know!! I love the Addams family xD

      <3

      Delete
  4. So glad to see that you got your game working. The party looked like it was a lot of fun. Everyone had such great costumes.

    Calista grew up beautifully. I just love her. Congratulations on the quads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I know right.
      I cannot believe that all it took was for me to update the mod I had ^^
      Geez Becky - learn things dude.
      Ahaa.
      The party was brilliant and dressing them up before hand took sooo much effort on my part as I didn't have lots of good CC so had to make do with some things, but I think they all looked good in the end :D
      Shame Christy wasn't part of the party - but hey - there's always Christmas ;)

      Oh gosh I know. She is soo pretty! <3
      Thankyouu <3

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete