Wednesday 31 October 2012

SADNESS ENGULFS ME

 
 
So, the game was running fine and then I installed the latest update 12.0.273.019.001 (1.41.130.019001) which is the update for supernatural etc. I now can't play it at all.
It loads fine, I click on a save game (Jayda's) and it gets about an 1/8th across and then NADA. Won't work.
 I've looked on every forum I can find and still nothing is helping. All mods are gone and nothing.
 
So yeah, this may be the end of my challenge :(
Which really upsets me.
I had a whole really awesome post planned for Halloween tonight which clearly isn't happening :'(
And if I can't get it fixed then Sims3 is never getting played on again.
Because it won't let me play.
 
And also, her save file may be lost in the process (i'm just hoping I backed it up right)
 
 
SO IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO FIX MY GAME FOR ME. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEE DO.
I'll give you cookies.
Possibly real, most likely virtual.
 
</3 

4 comments:

  1. ;( Oh no!! I would help but I have no idea how to help you. O_O Plus, when I was having issues with my laptop, I just ended up getting a new computer because my laptop was pretty much unfixable.

    Gah, I'm so sorry you're having issues. I really hope you can fix them.

    Jayda's challenge shall not end!

    As I always say, Jayda is still alive in my game so it's not like she's gone forever.

    Speaking of being in my game, I hope you don't mind, I invited Jayda to be a guest at Calista's wedding. ^_^

    Again, I wish you luck with your computer issues. I know how frustrating that can be. When my computer wasn't working, I spent almost two months without playing Sims. It was horrible and I felt like I was going through withdrawal symptoms. :( Plus, I couldn't play any video games because it turned out that I my laptop wasn't able to play any video games (yeah, it had extreme issues). As of today, I just use the laptop for internet. Bleh, I'll stop talking. Best of luck!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help...but I don't know how. My computer crashed once and I couldn't play sims for a month before my dad fixed it. Her challenge will not end!! I hope you get it fixed though! Gah I probably made you feel worse. I'm sorry.

    ~Zoe~
    P.S. I have been reading your challenge since you started. Sorry for not commenting sooner. I'm very shy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Zoe! Thanks for commenting aha don't be shy either! (;
      I'm really friendly and I love commenters <3

      I really don't know how I'm meant to fix it :/ I've looked on forums and it seems that loads of people have been having trouble since the new update so hopefully if EA launches a new update it'll all work fine again. It just depends how long and whether that's the actual problem here.

      I just wish EA would sort out their bugs before letting others put them in game cause it makes for really sad people like me thinking that it's a waste of money now.

      The only other thing I could check is whether twallan has done a new update for master controller and get rid of the old one and see if my game runs without it then put the new one in. I think that is the only mod I have but I do have some hair files... To be honest I might uninstall all CC and see if that works and then install only the things I desperately want/need.

      Woah this comment is long. Ha thanks again and i think I deleted your friend request on Facebook if that was you, so would you mind sending it again? :) x <3 x

      Delete
    2. Yeah that was probably me cause I did send it right after. Well, I'm sorry (again) I can't help but I also don't have Mods either so yeah...

      ~Zoe~

      Delete