Thursday 4 October 2012

You don't spell love; You feel it - Baby 13

 
Round at Calista's house, I found Viridian. Apparently, Calista being the generous woman she is, expanded her house and let Viridian rent the other rooms for him and his kids. Although, I can't say that she was that unhappy about them staying anyway. She liked flirting with Viridian (even though I was pregnant with his child) and adored the kids.
 
"I thought you had a boyfriend Miss Smith."
I joked with her, she just pulled a face at me stating she was just being friendly.
"OH IS THAT WHAT IT IS!"
I stuck my toungue out at her, which prompted a pillow fight, with poor Viridian standing there confused.
 
 
 
I was extremely glad I had met Calista. But the thing was, I'd never had a proper best friend when I was little and I would never have Calista if I hadn't of started this challenge. To me, she was my best friend. She'd be there, standing by my side at my wedding if I ever got married. I loved her to bits.
 
As I waved goodbye to them, Fergus surprised me with my own boquet of flowers. I knew where this was going, but was happy with them all the same. I smiled, waved goodbye and left to go home.
 
 
The reason behind me leaving early?!
My granddaughter; Mary. She was so beautiful and Brayden really didn't look old enough to have a child, let alone Ettie.
 
 
After they had gone home, I went for a jog and promptly threw up halfway down the road. Yum. Guess I'm pregnant then?
 
 
Apart from that incident, this pregnancy was going really well.
No cramps, cravings or morning sickness. As I grew bigger, I wondered what life would be like without children in the house. I knew this was only baby 13 (I'd been told there was only one in there, a little boy) but I was used to having kids now, and didn't want that to end.
 
I was in the middle of making dinner, when I heard shouting coming from the girls.
"GOD HAL. Look, if he doesn't want me, stop forcing the issue K?"
"Ann, I was only trying to help you a little bit."
"Well, I don't NEED your help Hal. I can manage on my own. I'm a big girl."
 
And with that she walked off. And Hallie pulled this delightful face.
 
 
"Mum, can you tell Ann that she's being an idiot."
""Mmm"
"MUM! Oi, loser. Listen."
"Sorry, Hal. What's up?"
"You're so distant lately mama. It's like you're hardly here. In fact, you are hardly here. You're always out with some random men and then you come back knocked up. What's going on? Are you a prostitute mama?"
 
This definately brought me out of my daydream. I couldn't help but laugh, tears falling from my eyes.
 
"No, Hal. I'm not a prostitute. I'm doing the 100 Baby Challenge."
I laughed, explaining it to her upon which she apologized with a hug saying she was sorry she called me a 'prozzo'.
I just waved her away, before continuing with the dinner.
 
 
Calista wasn't to be found anywhere when I called her for dinner, so I went outside and found her sitting in the bushes crying.
"CALLIE. What's wrong darling?"
"They won't listen to the story. Ferg says he's too busy with homework and the triplets want to spend all the time on their phones. Nobody will listen."
 
In way of answer, I hauled my pregnant ass onto the cold stone floor and smiled.
 
"Begin then Callie because it's cold out here!"
I stuck my tongue out at her and she grinned, dancing around and bringing out a flashlight.
 
 
And I'm not even joking, but that story was actually quite scary.
 
 
And I was extremely hooked. I couldn't help but think that I should of made everybody come outside too to listen. Next time, I would haul their bony bums out here too.
 
 
And then it got scary again.
"Ok, Callie. Bed time darling. Help your mama up."
 
 
Inside in the warm house, Hallie was holding her camera, practising with different portrait shots of Annie. I knew she had a photography exam coming up which was portraiture. Annie and Hallie were so beautiful - they were the perfect candidates for this.
Here's one of the photos that Hal came up with:
 
 
They then decided to add to the wall of photos by creating their own. They reminded me so much of Hadley and Sookie. Despite their little tiffs, the two girls adored each other and got along so well. I did feel a bit sorry for Scott, being left out of this, but then again, he probably didn't want to do girly things.
 
 
Washing my hands before bed, I could sense something outside, so I looked up. But saw nothing.
 
 
"Hmm. That was odd."
 
 
I was happy. I had beautiful children and had proved to many that I didn't need a man to help me through my life. And I had a new one on the way.
 
 
"SCOTT. Can you get away from my mirror. You're gonna break it with your FACE!"
Hallie laughed, while Annie pushed him out the way and rugby tackled him.
 
This made me feel a lot better. Even if they didn't do much together, they were still all lovely with each other, acting like proper siblings. The three of them and Hadley and Sookie were all full siblings, because the Grim Reaper and I were their parents. I wondered if the girls had kept in contact like they said they would. Scott was the middle child of the five. And the only boy. Bless his heart.
 
"SHUT IT ANN. Or i'll break your face."
 
 
I had no idea why, but at 4:40 in the morning, Hallie decided to have a dip in the hot tub while Scott cooked breakfast.
 
 
"Hal. You're gonna wrinkle. Come get waffles."
 
 
"I cannae hear you muppet. I'm relaxing."
"HAL. I'm eating them all."
"Annie, don't be a prick. I'm comiiing."
 
 
After eating, Annie and Scott got ready for school and then went for the bus, whereas Hallie threw her bag over her shoulder and announced she would see them later. Annie couldn't understand what was going on, Hallie had spent an hour doing hair and even applying makeup and changing her clothes at least 10 times, before even leaving their bedroom.
 
 
Sitting on the bench at school was the most nerve-wrecking thing ever.
"Is he going to come?"
 
 
And the he?
Drew Riches.
Local new boy around town that Hallie had a huge crush on. Annie had teased her because Drew wasn't her type at all but Hallie was so happy with him. She decided to finally admit to him her feelings...
 
 
...and it seemed he shared them as he kissed her back.
 
 
Annie snuck out to see what was going on between them but got bombarded by Cruz Martingale. She liked him but for some reason he was always being really horrid to her.
"Cruz. Get lost you loser."
"Annie Moon. Little Annie. Always following your sister around eh? Don't you have your own life."
"YES THANKS. Goodbye Cruz."
 
 
The next morning, while planting my garden, the baby decided to appear.
 
 
Welcome Baby 13
Austin Moon
 
 
He had a similar colour skin to Viridian's children, which is what must happen when his skin colour and a pale one gets together? His red hair was a darker shade of mine and his eyes were Viridian's.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gah, Jayda's kids are hilarious. Lol, I liked the line about breaking the mirror with your face. xD

    I'm so glad to have a friend like Jayda (as well as you, Bex). <3 <3 <3

    I love Austin's skin tone! I wish Calista had had a cute pink baby.

    I'm glad you were able to play sims a bit and get this post out. :D

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so funny :')
      I'm only on baby 13, but I don't want to stop aha!

      I'm glad to have you too darling <3 <3 <3
      GIRLY MEET UP.
      I need more 100 bc mothers to read this blog and either have me in theirs or them in minee :P

      Awwh, there's still timee ;)
      200bc for Calista ;D ♥

      Delete