Thursday 27 November 2014

Oh Look, Another Update.


Once again, I'm really sorry I haven't updated this in ages. I haven't been myself to be perfectly honest and I know that sounds like a shit excuse but it's true. I left college early to take a job and then unfortunately, they phoned me up whilst I was sick to let me go, one day before I'd been there a month. This really hit me hard and after 4 months, I still haven't been back to the town I worked in even though my aunt lives there. I'm only just starting to get over what happened and get my confidence back up, but unfortunately, I still haven't been able to find a job. 

Now, you may be thinking "Oh well, you haven't had a job - you have so much time to update this blog" And yes, you're right in a sense. Technically though, I'm not meant to be on my pc before 4pm and have to come off at 10pm (I'm 20, this is ridiculous). Also, when I do get the chance to come on (when nobody is home) I haven't really felt like playing or updating this. 

I really want to get started on this again, because when I did it, I enjoyed it. I loaded up my game earlier and couldn't view the family tree and when I tried to visit Jayda's family, my game crashed. This may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but I absolutely love the whole family tree system - a reason I haven't bought Sims4. I play Sims for the generation aspect. I like being able to see what happens in future generations etc. So the family tree was a big part of the game for me, especially to keep track of the challenge. 

The only way I could fix it was to either completely uninstall my game and see if that fixed it or to move Jayda and her household to a new town. I took that option as I didn't want to lose Jayda completely (I've grown quite attached to her!) but unfortunately, couldn't bring everyone across. I also lost her children. I did however, manage to keep a few children and Jayda and Bradly so I can continue this and hopefully update this blog more regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment