Monday 3 September 2012

Update and a message x

So, firstly I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful nanny. It's been 4 years now and I miss you like crazy. I can't believe I've gone this long without you here with me. I wish you were here, making cards with me and letting me lick out the bowl of cake mixture for her cake. 

Rest in peace. I hope you're tap dancing on the tables and finally with your mum and dad again. All my love nanny <3 



Secondly, the next post may not be for a while/few days (depending on how long I can go without sims aha) because I'm back to college on the 10th and then officially back on the 13th (I think) and I kinda haven't done the work I was meant to do. Ok, I did it but then read the work sheet again and then realised I'd chosen the complete wrong thing to do. So now I have to start over again which may take me a while... 

Thanks for reading etc though and I promise the next post will be as soon as possible... :) 
Love y'all lots <3

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet. Happy Birthday to your Nanny!!!! <3

    That's okay, take your time. Ooh, you know, I didn't know you were in college. I always assume that people are younger than me because so far, there haven't been many simmer who are older than me (except you and a few others). That's so cool! I hope you have fun!

    I have to go back to school tomorrow and I'm so nervous, so good luck with your first day back. At least you still have a few days of summer left.

    Gah, that stinks about the worksheet. But don't worry. I've done that countless times. >.< It's annoying but we get through it.

    Can't wait for the next post!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll send that up to her in heaven. Unless she's entertaining everyone down in hell aha :') <3

      Hehe. I'm 18, I just act like a 7 year old sometimes :')
      Awwh have fun on your first day back <3
      My brother's on his first day of secondary tomorrow.
      Wish I could go back.

      I know...
      and now I may only have one day to do it >.<

      Delete
    2. Cool, we're nearly the same age. I'll be 18 soon. ^_^

      I know, as much as I hate school, I don't want it to end. Real life scares me.

      Delete
    3. Hang on. You're 18 and in school? Are you from America by any chance?

      Only I'm in my third year of college!!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I'm from America. ^_^

    Wow, your third year. Things must be very different where you live than where I live. That's cool!

    Oh, I remember you asked for Jayda (Calista's daughter). Here's her .sim3pack file:

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oh18a8vxtpojoqj

    She's a child in this download and feel free to change her hair/clothing/etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all; thank you so much for the link to Jayda - I'll put her in my game as soon as I can ;D I hope the link to my Jayda worked and she's all happy in your game :P

    Haha it's not that different I don't think.
    We have Nursery (3-5), then Reception (have to be 4, going on 5) then Year One, Year Two, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. Primary school is made up of all of those apart from nursery. Then you have secondary school which is year 7 (11 years old) to year 11 (16 years old).

    Then you go to college (if you want) which has as many years as you like. Then you can either go to university or get a job. :D

    ReplyDelete