Saturday 1 September 2012

Namesakes - Babies 11 and 12.

As I rustled up some grub for tea, I realised that this would be Caden's last meal with us. He was outside right now, speaking to his girlfriend, Gracie Loveland.
 
 
She was very pretty and had told me once before that she took inspiration from me on how to do her hair, which was nice, if not a little stalkerish. But she was a sweet girl all the same.

The two of them had just aged up, and Caden, despite not liking children that much, wanted to marry her and start a family. It seemed Gracie wanted that too.
 
 
For now though, the two of them just talked...
 
 
 
And kissed.
 
 
Caden decided to propose the next day, after the two of them had collected their diplomas. Caden graduated with honours and was most likely to get married. He did exactly as they predicted then as when they got home, he knelt down where he was and proposed to Gracie.
 
 
And of course she said yes! The two of them had a private wedding and then moved out, giving me hugs and waving their goodbyes saying they'd always visit and leave me a room spare! I also heard that they were expecting their first child already! My second grandchild!
 
 
Zac Whipsnake, father of Kaylum, invited me to his party. When I got there, I hugged him and asked how he was. Instead of hugging me back though, I got a slap in the face.
 
"YOU BITCH. How dare you sleep with other men. Everybody in town knows how much of a slapper you are JAYDA MOON."
"I told you Zac. I told you before we even kissed, that there was no romantic feelings in this challenge. You're lovely and all, but I can't be with anybody throughout this challenge. I told you that and you agreed."
 
 
Hurt and tired, I headed to the nearest bench, which just happened to be in the graveyard and rested my head for a little while. Not realising I was that tired, I fell asleep next to a creepy statue of the grim reaper.
 
 
I headed home, and climbed into bed, determined on getting a few hours kip in a nice warm bed instead of outside on a damp bench. Unfortunately, the triplets had other ideas.
 
 
 
 
 
Later that day, Fergus Smith decided to pop round and he had a favour to ask.
 
"Jayda Moon right?"
"The one and only. What can I do for ya?"
"I'd like to be in your challenge, if that's ok? My mother, Calista Smith is doing the 100 baby challenge and I would love to participate in one, especially yours. You're so very pretty."
"Gosh, you've got me blushing. I need a father... now if you're still interested?"
"Course i'm still interested!"
 
 
I think y'all know what happened next...
 
 
So these photographs can be ripped up.
 
 
And baby 11 was in the oven.
 
Zane and Peaches had moved in together, which was nice for them. According to Peaches, they wanted to adopt children but Zane had just joined Calista Smith's challenge, and was waiting upon the child being born.
 
I decided to visit Caden and Gracie in their new, small house. She was heavily pregnant, and I was excited for the both of them and to have my second grandchild.
 
 
She let me listen to her stomach ...
 
 
... and then Caden surprised her by coming home with a boquet of purple flowers. Those two are so loved up.
 
 
Okay, make that completely loved up... or animals, as they wouldn't get out the bedroom.
 
 
And then five minutes later... it happened again.
 
 
I just ignored my son and his wife and spoke to my baby.
 
 
Gracie asked if I wanted to stick around for a while and I agreed, saying I'd sleep on the sofa, but she told me to sleep in the spare room. I smiled, thanked her and was just about to head upstairs when she groaned. Apparently sex did induce labor. She was having the baby now. And me being me, I started panicking.
 
"Jayda. Shut. Up. You've done this. 10 times. already."
 
 
Then she lifted my second grandchild, Janice Moon high into the air.
It felt like a lion king moment.
 
 
When I got back home, the triplets learnt to walk and talk and then were put to bed. Sookie and Hadley spent the next hour and a half choosing their prom dresses. I reminded them that the school hadn't even spoken about hosting a prom night yet.
 
They tried on various dresses, some of them the same one as each other, but in the end, both settled on different dresses and the first one they put on.
 
So Sookie ended up with this cute little blue dress.
 
 
 
 
And Hadley had this cute brighter blue one.
 
 
 
"I don't think this is really me..."
 
 
"HADLEY ANN. You are not wearing that to prom."
 
 
I was about ready to give birth, I could feel it.
 
 
The triplets grew up, all of them deciding they wanted to and to make more room for the new babies. I felt this was nice, as it meant I didn't have to take care of lots of toddlers at once.
 
Annie grew up to be beautiful and was a mini me.
 
 
Scott grew up handsome too.
 
 
And Hallie was almost identical to Annie, apart from the black hair.
 
 
Annie seemed to think the baby was a good thing ...
 
 
... that was until I started giving birth to it in front of her.
 
 
I waddled to the hospital, thinking it would be better and I also hadn't been there before.
 
And I gave birth to twins...
 
Baby 11
Calista Sapphire Moon
 
(Calista, after her grandma's name and Sapphire because of the blue hair and blue eyes I hoped they had)
 
 
And baby 12
Fergal Cyan Moon
 
 
Both children aged up so I get to teaching them their skills. I was so happy to see they looked like Calista and Fergus.
 
Calista
 
 
Fergal
 
 
Calista gave birth to Zane's child around the same time as I had the twins, and called her Jayda Luna after me which I was so happy about. I got this picture in the mail from Calista.
 

[ THANK YOU TO CALISTA aka Catlover800 for letting me use Fergus in my challenge & for letting me use Calista too in the previous post & this one <3 And also for using Zane in your challenge and for the birth and naming of Jayda Luna. I hope she gets the red hair, like my Calista has your blue hair!!! <3
PLEASE CHECK OUT HER CHALLENGE HERE. ]
 

2 comments:

  1. Dawww! Calista's grandkids are so adorable! I'm so glad they both got the blue hair. That's awesome!

    Gah, I can't stop looking at their adorable eyes. So cute!

    Oh, and Zac is so stupid. Some challenge fathers don't understand the "no commitment" aspect of the challenge. >.<

    Great post!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aww I know. When I saw the blue hair I was squealing with joy. My mum walks in and just stares at the screen before saying "Why do they have blue hair?"

      My reply: "Because Calista's genes are magical"

      She just walked out like whattheactualfuck becky?


      Oh God I know right. All the rest of them have been fine with it. Like yesterday, she was round at Grim's house and the next father was there and she kissed him and Grim just put up two thumbs and started cheering them on. xD

      Delete