Tuesday 14 August 2012

TRIPLETS!? - Babies 8, 9 and 10

This pregnancy was going pretty well so far, my bump was growing nicely and I found that I had more time to do things with the kids. I wasn't throwing up every five minutes, which was a bonus and I'd had a pregnant daughter who I could share my wisdom towards. I felt very happy about life right now.

I did find that the things were breaking still, but the kids were so helpful that I didn't realise they were broken until they left the house and I had to fix the odd thing. I also washed out Percy's cage, and topped up his food bowl as I felt we neglected him a bit.



Sookie was a very good girl and always did her homework straight away, usually with her sister.


I used this pregnancy to catch up on my cooking skill, ready to make the kids a nice dinner. The twins were going through a phase of vegetarianism and refused to eat the meat. I could be nice and give them some tofu version of the meal or I could be a mean mother and make them suck it up and eat it.


The girls however, wanted meat tonight which was perfect for me and then they both got together for some photos.


Caden didn't ever seem to sleep anymore. I knew he was a vampire, but still. He only ever had naps.


And me? I wrote a song on the guitar for Loretta's new baby, when it was born.


And it seemed I didn't have to wait long: Meet Loretta and Brayden's first child - Mary Toms. Loretta was so happy that she got my eyes and hair colour.


I went round to visit my first grandchild and we got on like a house on fire.


Then when I went home, I watched some kids TV, in the hope of having multi-gendered multiples.


Then I went to sleep and dreamt about having my 100th child. Early days, Jayda. You're only on your 8th!!


GETTING BIG!!!


I waddled downstairs to get myself a drink, but the baby/babies had other ideas.


Meet baby 8...
Hallie Moon


baby 9...
Scott Moon


and baby 10...
Annie Moon


To make room for the next set of babies, everyone aged up, except Caden who wanted to remain a teenager for a little bit longer, until his girlfriend aged up too.

First went Kaylum who cut his hair short and moved out straight away, without so much as a backward glance.


The twins went next, Hadley grew up beautiful and styled her hair with a full fringe, which I think suited her.


Then Sookie, who styled her hair the same as Hadley's. She was a bit put-off though that she didn't look as pretty as Hadley and tried to mask this with makeup, which looked slightly odd against her dark skin.


The triplets also aged up, so that I could get teaching them their skills.
Scott went first and was a nice mixture of Grim and myself. He had Grim's eyes, but my hair.


Hallie had Grim's jet black hair but my eye colour and was another mixture.


Annie on the other hand, looked exactly like myself as a toddler, except without the freckles!


Can you spot any difference? - This is me as a toddler!









4 comments:

  1. I think Hallie is gorgeous! I don't know why but i love the pale eyes and dark hair combo.

    Wow, those two pictures are so identical. I haven't had a Calista-clone yet.

    I was so happy when this post came out. ^_^ I love reading your challenge.

    I'm sure Calista would just make her vegetarian kids suck it up and eat the meat. Actually, probably not. But it'd still be funny.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aww thank youuu! Every time I see a comment on my post I can't help but smile. I honestly thought that nobody would read this and it's so nice to see they are and that they enjoy it!!

      I know right!
      They look identical apart from the freckles and clothes!! I'm wondering whether she'll still be a mini Jayda as she grows up!

      Hallie is probably my third favourite child so far! Shouldn't have favourites but oh well ;)

      I think first would be Loretta, then Hadley, then Hallie and Annie and then Caden!! :3

      I think I would too, they aren't vegetarians - just for some reason they weren't eating the meat meals I made her cook so I made a story out of it cause I found it funny!! :')

      Delete
  2. Yay, Zane is in my game!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYY.
      I can't wait to see him and Jayda in your blog <3
      I'll upload her tomorrow probably when I'm going to upload the next bit ;D

      Delete