Tuesday 7 August 2012

I'm a REAL boy - Baby 5

Aislinn decided that he would skip school, and even though he got told off, he didn't seem too bothered by it, as he continued to develop his imaginary friend potion.



Kaylum grew up, with my eyes and hair but his dads features.


I was just beginning to wonder where I would get my next baby daddy from, when out of the blue, this guy shows up outside my house. Being a bit creepy, I ran out to him and started chatting away.
"Hang on... you're Jayda Moon aren't you? Local celebrity and mother of a 100 baby challenge. How can I help you?!"
I laughed, word got around quick in this little town then.
"Oh, well, I'm not mother of 100 yet. Actually, this will be my fifth child. I was wondering whether you'd be the next father?"
"Where would you like me?"
He chuckled, before following me into the house. His name is Booker Singleton and he was more than happy to help me.


Whilst we were chatting, Ais decided to dance to the music that was playing and therefore burn the food.



We were getting on really well and when we stood up, he asked me an odd question.
"I was wondering, if you would give me something in return for doing this?"
"If you want money, then I can't give it to you... I need everything I make to look after the kids."
"No, no. I wouldn't take money off you anyway. I was wondering whether you would turn me."
This seemed an odd request, but I obliged and then we got on with the baby making. It would be at least 3 days before he turned anyway.



We tried in the hot tub first and although there were petals and bubbles plenty, there was no lullaby.  





So we tried in the bed too ;)
And there was a lullaby. Baby 5 was officially in the oven. 


Looking out the window, I saw Booker and Kaylum engaging in a healthy debate. It was sweet of him to talk to Kaylum about that. It was sweet of him to talk to Kaylum at all really. He would make a brilliant dad.


I had only just sat on the sofa when the urge to vomit took over me. I ran for it and almost didn't make it to the bathroom.



I went out, searching for more skill books and recipes to learn. I was determined to cook a nice meal for the kids. I seemed to not be doing very well at cooking for them. Heck, I hadn't made any meals for them since Ais was born. That was bad parenting. I walked into the bookstore and grabbed every book. It would leave me with not very much fund wise but I could sell some paintings and play for tips. Luckily, the bookstore saw me as a celebrity and I got a heavy discount on the books.


I got home to see Ais handing a potion into the air. Then seconds later, there was a purple light and bubbles and something appeared and then shifted. I blinked and a boy with dark skin and plaited hair stood there.




I got introduced to this new person by Ais running in and shouting at me.
"I DID IT. I MADE HIM REAL. TOLD YOU MAMA"

And at that moment, the baby decided to show itself.


Now, I was pretty comfortable in that house, it was small and I knew where everything was. But I did also know that we needed a new house. The baby would be born in a matter of days and Ais would possibly be moving out, with or without the friend. This house was just a bit too small for us. I was able to save up quite a bit of money and buy this new place up the hill at 305 Sweetapple Ridge Way. It was big, but not too big. And it had a big enough garden for a swimming pool to be built and room for Mocha to run around.


Prom was coming up soon so we got the two boys decked out in handsome new formal wear. We even decided that Peaches could do with a new outfit for the day, as his previous one was a little... odd.




The boys then went into the photobooth to take some silly photos.


As prom was coming up, Ais wanted to ask a special someone to prom. He'd had his eye on this girl, Benni Hennessey for a while now and finally got up the courage to invite her round, kiss her and ask her to prom - all going rather well as she stayed round that night and wouldn't keep away from him!



They got some cute romantic photos too, and hopefully will be together for a while so they can put this on the wall in their new place!?


Now, Benni was a lovely girl, but she wouldn't leave my guitar alone. The only reason I was being protective was because it was the only present, apart from my life, that I'd got from my mama and she was gone now. 


She did calm down and begin taking pictures of me though. It was alright though, I'm a sucker for a good photo and I'm a right goofball too. She seemed to think I was odd from the look she gave me.



She then proceeded to feel my baby bump.
"You got some life in there Ms. Moon."


For the first time since I had the first baby, I made a meal for the family... and Benni. We ate together as a family before the kids went to school. Ok, not completely as a family, but close enough for now.



Ettie didn't seem to be hungry at all, and stayed outside, clearing up Mocha's pen and brushing her and cleaning her hooves.


... and was almost late for school!


Ais was looking after his little sister though, and had saved her a seat on the bus!


I had some alone time and jammed on my guitar before cleaning the house.


Note to self: Kids need to learn duties.


Ettie went round a friends house (Chantrelle Riffin), while her big brother (Cornell Riffin) came to ours.


Aislinn became hungry and decided to drink some of my plasma juice.
"Ais, don't drink that honey - you'll get ill."
"But mama, it tastes good."
My son was either really strange or had vampire tendencies.
Sure enough though, minutes later he was throwing up.
"I warned you baby!"


Ettie was obviously tired from helping out with Mocha earlier and went to bed at 8pm!


Not long now!!!


Sure enough, just as the kids had all gone to bed, the baby started coming.


So that I didn't wake the house up with my screaming, I padded calmly into the nursery so I could give birth to baby 5...


Welcome to the world

Caden Moon
- Genius
- Virtuoso

No comments:

Post a Comment