Friday 3 August 2012

I can't believe you just BIT me

I'd been invited to a party by a man called Felipe Marshall. Having seen someone with these glowing eyes before, I knew he was a vampire and I have to be honest. He intrigued me. He told me that he knew about the challenge, and wanted to be a part of it, which made me happy because I hadn't had to ask him. He told me that he had a wife, but she couldn't produce children and obviously - I could.
"Have you spoken to your wife about this? She may not be happy about it."
I asked, not wanting to hurt anybody in the process of the challenge.
"It's really none of her business, as it's my problem... but if it makes you happy, I have spoken to her and she said yes."
I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth, but I agreed anyway.
"I'll call for you sometime soon, my dear. But first, I think your children need you."
He spooked me out a little bit. I turned to leave, but he caught my arm.
"Goodnight, mon chéri."

I'm not sure why... but I don't remember anything after that.


Somehow though, I arrived home... and not pregnant. I remembered Felipe saying that he would be father of the next baby and then it was blank and gave me a headache. I stood in my hallway, staring down. My wrist hurt quite a bit and as I turned it over, I noticed a mark.
"THAT BASTARD BIT ME."
There it was. On my wrist, the bite marks of a vampire. We were going to have serious words in the morning. I couldn't believe that he bit me and then erased my memory or something. At least he hadn't turned me into a vampire or anything... I kind of liked being human.


 I had to go to the city hall and sue for slander as I'd been accused of having a child out of wedlock. Ok, I had... and four at that, but this was a new age. Y'all didn't have to be married to have a child. I decided to take Kaylum with me for some reason. It cost me 1,895 simoleons to sue for the slander and I won my case, gaining §5,389, but having to pay §1,895 in legal fees. Satisfied, I headed home.


I wasn't sure why, but I felt incredibly sick. Grasping my stomach, I was in shock. I couldn't be pregnant, could I?


Back inside, I taught Zane to talk and then in the morning, went outside to get the mail. Reading the label I frowned. Fantastic. Now Kaylum had one of those creepy dolls too, from some family called the Lotso's... whoever they were.



I taught Ettie to talk, while Kaylum sat there playing with the doll.


I then got asked to cameo in a play, so I dashed over there, calling up my regular babysitter to watch over the kids. Once there, there were lots of mothers and children outside. At least the kids will make friends easily here, everyone seemed to be having children...


even if some parents neglect their children and wander off, leaving them on the floor.


I got back home and was immediately bombarded by Ais, telling me he'd got an A in school. I gave him a tight squeeze to congratulate him. He dithered for a moment before asking if he could age up. I didn't see why not and agreed, quickly baking him a cake.



I placed the cake on the table and he stepped up to it, excited to finally be a teenager.



He grew up to be quite handsome, but then I am his mama. He got most of his fathers looks, but my eye colour. Unfortunately, he has to wear braces for a year, which is why he's not smiling.


I decided that Ettie and Zane could grow up too, seeing as they'd learnt all their skills. Loretta grew up to be so pretty, but I'm still not sure where she got the blonde hair from. I had red hair and her father had black.  Zane got my hair and my eyes though, but his fathers looks.



For Aislinn's birthday, I bought him a science lab table thing. I wasn't sure what it was, but he was always telling me that he wanted to discover potions to make his friend real. I had no clue what he was talking about but encouraged him all the same and saved up a lot to buy it for him. Unfortunately, he'd been keeping Shadow in his pocket and Shadow had escaped. So that the kids wouldn't realise, I restocked the cage, right after teaching Kaylum to talk. Just before I could though, Loretta had found Shadow wandering around the hallway and put him back in the cage.

Kaylum was being extremely grumpy, so I attacked him with the claw.


He didn't look impressed at all...


Until I began to tickle him.


For some reason, Ettie wasn't required at school that day, even though Zane was. She was really helpful though and put away the uneaten cakes and put the newspaper in the bin. Although, with a face as cute as hers, she could of snuck the cake to her bedroom and eaten it and nobody would suspect a thing.


It seemed like all I ever did was pay bills for this house. We didn't have a TV or computer, so I wasn't sure how we were using this much energy.


I often wondered how my siblings were getting along and whether they'd had any children yet. Or whether my mother had been found, hopefully alive and well. I knew that I couldn't go back to Bridgeport, at least not yet, so I had to put them from my mind a bit. Besides, my siblings had been talking about moving up here too, to be closer and to get away from the city.

I gave Tamsie a smooch and then filled up Shadow's food.Yes, one of the kids was meant to do it, but they were all too busy doing homework.



Again, I felt that sickness feeling. I couldn't be pregnant, because I hadn't been with a guy since Kaylum was born. Unless that vampire dude raped me as well as bit me.


Trying to take my mind off it, I took Mocha down to the horse training ground.


I was still looking insanely scared as I looked at all the jumps. However, I vowed to myself that we would learn this and I would get over my fear of jumping on a horse.


We practised on the little ones first and were just about to move onto the big ones, before...


Red smoke and sparkles surrounded me. I looked down, completely confused.


Red lights shot out from my eyes...


And bats surrounded me. (Mocha was apparently tired at this point)


Once all that had cleared, I opened my eyes. Everything was so clear now and I could hear things from miles away. Mocha had wandered off, probably to go home. I had no idea what was going on, or why that smoke had surrounded me, so I took out my compact mirror. My eyes were glowing green. I blinked, shaking my head and raced home, faster than usual.


Zane wanted a bedtime story, but then he looked at me.
"Mama, you have strange lookin' eyes."
Then he ran off to bed.


I sat in the little egg chair, trying to figure out what was going on here. So he'd bitten me... did that mean? NO. I couldn't be a vampire, could I? What was I supposed to do about the challenge? Could vampires have children?


Trying to take my mind off it again, I slept, before moving my ass outside to the deck chair by the pool. I couldn't sleep in my bed at the moment, so maybe I could out here in the fresh air.


I got to sleep pretty quickly, but then my skin started to burn and sparks flew off me. I got up and calmly walked indoors, to change.


Looking at my skin, I realised that I was burning and rushed inside.


Looking in the mirror, I saw a 'V' mark on my neck.
That bastard turned me into a vampire...


[ Sorry, no babies this part, but there should be some next part! <3 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment