Tuesday 7 August 2012

Let's get this party STARTED - Update.


As I made myself a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, I felt sorry for Ettie. She now had 4 brothers. Yes, she was a loner, but still. She needed some girlie company. She was in that bedroom all on her lonesome. I had been offered a free vacation, but seeing as I'd just had Caden, I felt it would be unfair to ask Ais to look after a newborn baby, so I declined.

Aislinn would be moving out after prom, and from the sounds of it he would be asking Benni to be his girlfriend at the prom, and then asking her to move in with him. He told me that he was intent on buying our old house for the two of them. He would also be sad to see Peaches go, but Peaches would be moving out with his own girlfriend... or boyfriend as it seemed to be at the moment! I was sad about the fact that my first baby was moving out and heading into the world alone, although I was comforted by the fact that if he got the house, I knew where he was living, could visit anytime and he had Benni, possibly as a wife and mother of his children - my grandchildren. I wasn't old enough to be a grandmother!

My other children would be growing up. Zane and Ettie into teenagers, Kaylum would remain a child for a little longer and Caden would become a toddler. That meant room for a few more babies!! Zane had rushed home yesterday waving a report card in the air and announced he was on the honor roll, which meant he got an A in school.


Checked the mail and grandma's second cousin, Bertha (god knows who she is!) sent Caden a creepy doll. Good. Now all my children had them. I remember having one when I was younger and it used to creep me out so much that I left it in the basement. Somehow it always made its way back to me.

Another rumour went out that I had a child out of wedlock. I wasn't fussed about the rumours anymore. I knew I was doing a challenge and I wasn't prepared to lose money each time, defending myself. Ettie apparently got into a fight with someone at school, but I really doubt that. If she had of fought someone, Ais would have pulled her away and smacked the person who hurt her. He was very protective of Ettie.

I found out recently that Caden has a half-sister the same age as him, called Miranda Pelly, which was sort of nice. He had someone to play with outside of his immediate family.

Caden grew up, looking cute and turned out he was a vampire like myself, but everything else he got from his father.


Zane grew up looking rather handsome, but grew up with the diva trait so styled his hair like this. Ettie thinks he's secretely gay, but Zane hasn't admitted anything yet.


And my little girl? She grew up to be absolutely stunning. Still not sure where the blonde hair is from, but it now sweeps down her shoulder and her back and waves. For her birthday, I allowed her to get one piercing done (she already had her ears) so she got these... which I believe to be called snakebites. She still looks gorgeous and I can't really complain as I got my nose done at her age.


[sorry it's a short one... next post will be longer <3]





4 comments:

  1. Zane's adorable!

    And wow, that's a lot of piercings. But whatever floats her boat. ^_^

    Short and sweet. <3

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next post will be longer I hope as there'll be babies. I ran out of time last night, but managed to push out two posts (I think!!)

      He's adorable, but does look slightly feminine ;)
      And Ettie is just beautiful. She looks a lot like her mama but with blonde hair and no freckles! <33

      Delete
  2. Loretta is by far my favorite of all your children so far. She is so stunningly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's probably one of my favourites too.
      Most of the girls are my favourites ^^
      But Caden and Zane are omgomg ^^

      Delete