Monday 6 August 2012

... "I love you."

While the kids were at school, I bought myself some new clothes and then got to work tidying the house for my visitor. I made Ettie's bed and cleaned out Shadow's cage.



Whilst waiting for Felipe to arrive, I snuggled with Tamsie after scolding her.
"I do love you Tam"
I whispered. I didn't like being so hard on her.


Once Felipe got here, we got straight down to business, using the new photobooth to a different level. He walked away, looking pretty happy with himself and let's just say that those photos will never be seen again.



We did manage to also get some rather sweet shots of the two of us. As I stared at them, I couldn't help but smile. Could I be falling in love with this man?
"No."
I muttered, pinching myself.
"You're not allowed to fall in love." 


Ais and his imaginary friend got some cute ones too. It was strange, seeing this in a photograph, it proved that his friend was there.


And he continued work on that potion to make him/her real.


I stood there, watching him and smiled. If his friend does become real, then it can help out with the housework as none of my actual children seem to do any.


I was asked to attend a book signing so ran over to the bookstore. On the way back home, I popped into the new karaoke bar that just opened up. Not sure how good I was, but nobody hissed me off the stage so in my mind, it went swimmingly.


Back home, the kids got in from school and immediately spotted the ice cream truck outside. They ran for it, just in case they missed the opportunity. I made sure that they both had some pocket money at the start of each week and they used their last little bit on the ice cream.

Zane wanted a fudge popsicle, while Ettie got a bunny. 




Then she decided to travel halfway across town to do her homework. I know she's a loner, but that's a bit extreme in my opinion. I do hope she's not bordering on insanity too.


Zane had a friend over from school, so I excused myself from their game of 'tag and mess up the house' to go and finish my painting.


Then I got invited to a party, where all the guests just seemed to want my autograph. After about an hour, I lied and said that I had to get back home to my kids.


Sitting on the sofa, I waited for the babysitter to finish what she was doing. I was getting a little worried now, I wasn't showing as pregnant, or even having any morning sickness. Maybe I wasn't pregnant? I would invite Felipe back over and we could try again?


Completely forgetting about the babysitter, I went off to find her and tell her she could go home now. She thanked me, took the money and then just stood there for a while. I started to get a bit creeped out and was just about to say something when she turned round and ran away.


Mocha deserved some attention too.


I rang Felipe again and again, but nothing. Then when I finally got through, he said to call back in 7 hours. 7 HOURS? What was I meant to do until then?


I did find one thing to do though. Ettie had decided to skip school that day and therefore got shouted at by me. She went off in a sulk and grabbed a slice of cake out the fridge, sneaking off to the indoor garden to eat it.


"You're going to be aging up soon baby."
I whispered to Kaylum. He was so adorable.


I had moved the photo of myself and Felipe to my bedroom, as that was mostly a private space for just me, and the occasional visitor. Whilst waiting for him, I wrote a song.


I did have to hand it to him, Ais did help out occasionally. He decided that he would pay the bills for me, even though he used the family account to do it, I was happy that he was starting to help out.
"Didn't want the repo man to come mama"
He muttered as he wandered back inside.


Phoning Felipe again, no answer. I decided to pop round his house and explain a few things to him. After all, I needed to be pregnant again, I hadn't been for so long now.



Everything was going fine round his house and we moved things to the bedroom, when suddenly, he doubled up in pain. It seems like every time I get psychical with a vampire, they die on me.


I walked downstairs, trying to control myself and saw his wife, Kim standing in the middle of the living room. She was confused to see me there and even more confused as to why there were tears running down my face.
"Jayda right?"
She muttered. I just nodded. My voice would break if I spoke.
"Can I ask what you're doing in my house at this hour? And why you're crying?"
I sat her down, explained everything, apart from sleeping with her husband. He had just died, I didn't think I needed to upset her more by revealing that. I told her that I hadn't been able to spot his urn, or I would have rushed to the science facility and ressurected him. She nodded, and told me that we'd be great friends.


Leaving, I stood there for a moment and sighed, staring into the distance.
The awful thing was; I think I loved him.



And there, on the table was the dreaded book, that reminded me that I still wasn't pregnant and that the potential love of my life had just passed away in front of me.

"Baby Incoming: Preparing with Viligance"


[ There should have been a baby this post, but it seems the grim reaper had other plans for Felipe which completely sucks cause now Jayda won't stop crying >.< Anyway, I'm off to try and make babies! WISH ME LUCK!? ]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome post! The poor wife! That would be a terrible thing to find out. I hope everything goes okay....

    Aww, Ais and his IF are so cute in those photos. I really want to get Showtime so that I can have the photo booth also.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played much of the actual show parts of showtime, but the photo booth is definately my favourite thing! [just have to figure out how to get the photos that I put on the wall in this house and move them to new house!!]

      It was my favourite thing when they introduced it in Nightlife (i think) for Sims 2 and I really wanted them to bring it back, so I'm glad they did!!

      Ikr. I felt awful when I went downstairs and she was just standing there crying! So awk.

      New post up btw! <3

      Delete