Sunday 3 June 2012

Beginnings

Well, I suppose that this is actually where our story starts.


Mama looks very surprised that she's having a baby! I suppose, that this isn't technically where the story starts, but as I'm only a toddler myself at the moment - I thought I'd spare y'all the gross details!

Going from surprised, to pain. Jimm was born first, but daddy doesn't have a picture of Jimm so you'll have to settle with good ol' me! And besides, Jimmy was only born 2 minutes before me. So far, we're identical in every way apart from hair colour... and genitals!


And so... I was born.

Jayda Amari Moon.

As you can probably tell, I'm a big mama's girlie. I'm also a daddy's girl. Whereas Jimm...



Jimm prefers to play on his own it seems. But that's fine.

So I guess...

"Hello."





10 comments:

  1. This looks interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing your first baby. :)

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm just about to get started on playing so that I can fill in Jayda's storyline so far...
      Baby making won't be for a while though as she's only a toddler!! :P
      I'm literally reading some of your challenge as we speak, I was reading it a while ago and then forgot to catch up so now I am! Can't wait to read the rest <33

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ha ha! Please read on! There's a couple of posts up, but they're not that fantastic <33

      Delete
  3. Oooo this looks good ^_^ *Moving on to chapter 2*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! <3 It gets better as it goes on!

      Delete
  4. Just found your challenge recently after you sent me a Facebook friend request. Ignore my many late comments as I get caught up on your challenge :)

    You were an adorable toddler by the way. Your twin brother wasn't half bad looking either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo there!
      Thanks for reading and commenting! <3

      N'aww thankyouu <3

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen a story start like this before. Very interesting.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aww thank you! Yeah, I tried to start it a little differently! :) x

      Delete