Monday 11 June 2012

Update!

Ok, I promise that I will get going on this blog again soon!!
Been major stressed with college work - which I still haven't done, and working.

Tomorrow I will be going to the Harry Potter Studio Tours which i'm REALLY excited about <33

... but this also means that I probably won't be able to play the game tomorrow at all, depending on what time I get home.

My step-dad put a lockdown on my computer, meaning I can only get on it from 4pm to 9pm. This really sucks as it gives me hardly any time to really get going on Jayda's life and challenge and to actually do work.

I promise y'all that I will update ASAP and hopefully with her challenge starting <33

Thank you to all who have read and commented! Keep going - I love comments <3

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Harry Potter I <3 him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. It was UH-MAZING. Unfortunately, I now have my writing arm in a sling >.<

      Delete
    2. I know how you feel, I broke my finger a couple days ago and it takes me forver to type, and i can't write at all.

      Delete
    3. Bless that sounds like it hurts loaaads! My arms not hurting too bad, just occasional shoots of pain and my fingers go numb at times which is really bizarre. Although it does make showering quite fun (Y)But no, I will try and update this soon, just very hard to do things with a left hand that's decided it's retarded or something Ha ha. <33

      Delete
    4. Ikr! Well Dont worry too much about me, it doesnt hurt that much. I'm much more worried about much more important things, like getting my bf to write everything for me... Muh ha ha ha ha!(I <3 him)

      Delete
    5. Ha ha. Lucky! I don't have a boyfriend so that plans out the window a bit! I hope you've read my blog so far while you can't write ;) <33

      Delete
  2. Yes I have I <3 it too! But luckily my finger has healed and I'm back to my favorite things: Back handsprings and typing comments on awesome stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are now officially my new favourite person! Thank you so much for reading <33

      Delete
  3. Thx! But I'm not that great...

    ReplyDelete