Friday 29 June 2012

Birthday Cake For Three

*Jayda's POV*

After our homework was done, we were all feeling a little sleepy, but daddy had agreed to let us age up after we'd got good grades. Lorraine went first, blowing out the candles and smiling to herself as she made her wish. She then stepped back and the birthday sparkles engulfed her as she made her transition into a Young Adult.


She grew up to be beautiful, just like the rest of the family and again, looked a lot like our mama, wherever she was. Her coiled up hair was brushed out and left to be natural and it suited her a lot. She had agreed to stick around for a little bit in our family, to help daddy with the chores and things and looking after us until mama came back home. She also decided that she wanted to become a ghost hunter.



Next up to the birthday cake was Jimm, stepping forward in excitement. He couldn't wait to become a teenager, get a girlfriend, go to prom, learn to drive and the other awesome things. Lorraine tried telling him that it wasn't all fun and games, but he didn't listen and aged up happily.


Unfortunately for Jimm, the birthday cake caught alight and burnt completely...


And then proceeded to burn the rest of our counters down. Daddy quickly stepped up and pulled the extinguisher out, dowsing the flames in foam. The firefighter arrived after the flames were put out which was pretty useless. Jimm decided that he didn't want a birthday cake now and just aged up anyway.


We do have some good genes in this family, that's for sure. Jimm aged up into a teen hearthrob, pulling on a baggy jumper and some skinny jeans. He wanted to become an investigator and work with the FBI when he grew up.


Next it was my turn. I didn't want to age up without mama there to see us, but I knew I had to. I mean, Jimm and I were twins, if he was a teenager and I was a child, it would be a bit strange. I stepped up to my birthday cake and took in the view of Bridgeport, wondering where my mama could possibly be. She wasn't one to miss her children's birthdays.



I frowned at my birthday cake. It looked simple, possibly shop bought. Mama would have made a cool looking cake with extra sprinkles and chocolate and fairy lights. It would have been pretty. I sighed, made my wish and blew out the candles.


As I spun on the spot and the sparkles appeared, I wished for my mama back and smiled, realising that in a few seconds, I would become a teenager.


As a teenager, I became a bit rebellious, wearing outrageous clothes and I got my nose pierced too. I did have my cheeks and my septum pierced but I had taken those out. My hair was put into a loose braid down the side and I wore makeup. I didn't know what I wanted to do when I got older, but I did know that it would be epic.












9 comments:

  1. Janelle is very pretty!!! but how sad missing her mama...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, do you mean Jayda? But yeah, she is beautiful! <3 I like the name Janelle though - might use that for a baby :D

      Delete
  2. oh sorry! I even forget my own sims names lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, that's alright! :') I like the name Janelle though - alright to use that as a baby name? :D

      Delete
  3. Jayda as well as her siblings grew up beautifully. Someone is going to have to tell the poor girl what happened to her mom. It's just cruel to let her think she's coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, keep reading darling - you'll find out ;) x

      Delete
  4. Jayda is very pretty :-) she will make a awesome challenge mom. However, I am still lost. Okay the woman was killed in the bathtub, the man was seen sneaking out of the house without a body what happened to the body/Jayda's mom? And I see Jayda's dad never answered her question. How did he get away with that? I'm so confused. I'm sure it is all going to come together and I am going to continue to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, isn't she?

      The man killed Jayda's mum (that was my brothers idea) but I didn't know how to make that convincing enough as I'm new to CC for this game...

      The body has already been stashed away. He was just clearing up the blood aha. It'll all come together later in the challenge about who he was and about her mum - so pleaaase keep reading! ;D

      And to your earlier comments - no! The criticism helps me, thank you xx

      Jayda's dad doesn't answer a lot of her questions... X

      Delete
    2. Oh I see. of course I will still read but I am a slow reader. Okay I am glad you find them helpful.

      Ashby

      Delete