Tuesday 5 June 2012

Birthdays!!!

So, this is all going to be done in parts, as I'm not quite ready for Jayda to be having babies and neither is she!! ;D This part is just a birthday post really. Nothing remotely exciting happens here!! :P Hopefully I'll get better as the challenge progresses! <33

[Part  3]
*Lorraine's POV*

Birthday cakes were lined up in the kitchen. One for me, one for Kayryn. Jayda and Jimm were too young for frosting at the moment so they didn't get cakes. I stepped up to my cake eagerly, thinking about what I would wish for.



I made my wish and then stepped away, letting the birthday sparkles engulf me. I grew up into a confident teenager.



Unfortunately, I blinked just as the picture was being taken.
I made sure that my hair was wavy like this each and every morning. Even though I loved my dungarees when I was a child, I decided to go for something better when I was a teenager. I threw on this outfit.


Next to grow up was Kayryn. She grew up into a beautiful young adult and she unpinned her hair, keeping it straight. She'll be moving out soon, which is sad but then again, she can start her own family and we'll all have nieces or nephews!  


Then it was Jimm and Jayda's turn to age into children. Jimm went first because he was born first. He absolutely loves this t-shirt and looks a lot like Flynn did!


Jayda chose this cute little dress to wear and shoes that matched her hair colour. She was a mini mama in every single way.


*Jayda's POV*

I had grown up and was ready for school and friends and everything! Little did I know that things as I knew them would change very soon.  



[ thanks for reading!! I hope that this is going alright so far, I know that it isn't exactly the most gripping of stories yet, but i'm hoping that it will become that soon ;D My brother and I have been discussing storyline's etc but I already had an idea for one in my mind which he thought was good so we'll see how that goes. Jayda has a couple more stages to get through before becoming a young adult, but unfortunately for her, bad things aren't going to wait until then. Please keep reading and commenting - I LOVE COMMENTS! I will be updating this soon hopefully, but I have work for two days straight and as I work at an adventure park, I will have no spare time to do this. I may have time after that and on Friday *fingers crossed* but then I'm working again on Saturday and have dads on Sunday. I also have TONS of college work that I was meant to have done already D: ]

4 comments:

  1. Every story needs a beginning (doesn't always have to be an explosive one) and although I haven't read much about Jayda yet, I'm really enjoying reading things from her sisters points of view.

    Kayryn grew up beautifully. Interested to see what is in store for Jayda as a child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jayda doesn't have a very good childhood m'afraid :/
      Poor thing </3

      All that family grow up fricken' beautiful aha

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your ideas.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete