Saturday 23 June 2012

Tragedy hits the Moon (Part 1)

*Jayda's POV*


Today was like any other day really. We all went as a family to Kayryn's graduation ceremony at City Hall. I'd never been to a graduation before, and as I stood with Kay, she started twiddling her thumbs and getting nervous that mama and daddy weren't gonna show.


She had nothing to worry about though, as soon everybody was inside and she was coming out throwing her hat and scroll in the air. She graduated with a pass and was most likely to succeed in her career.


Once we got back home, she immediately put on her normal clothes and phoned up the estate agents and moved out. It was quiet without her, and mama seemed to be upset, more than when Jacyi, Flynn and Marie moved out.



She kept standing out in the front yard, gazing up at the sky and our building as if she was searching for something. It felt like she was constantly in the bathroom, and nowhere else. If you asked where she was, you were told she was in the bathroom.


*Mystery POV*


There she was, just sitting in the bathtub, washing her hair and her body. I walked closer and closer to her, and she still didn't notice me standing there.



She turned and looked up at me, finally, smiled before screaming a muffled cry into my hand as I drew the knife blade across her throat.


{ Thanks for reading guys!! Pleaaseee keep commenting - I'm sorry this one is short and not very detailed or anything, just couldn't get what I wanted really... <33 }

4 comments:

  1. Bad Kidnapper, Bad! :'O
    All I have to say about him is CREEPER!!!
    What a horrible thing to happen... ***Tears rush to my eyes***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thanks!! Or not so much thanks ^^
      He is a bit of a creeper... just getting the next part done now <33

      Delete
  2. oh wow...okay so who just got killed and why would the girl smile at him first. I must find out.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaahaa :') You'll see - all will be revealed ;) x

      Delete